Requirements for acceptance in the program.
- Filled in application/interview forms
- Interview with the director of MFP in person or via Video Phone after forms are sent
- Letter of recommendation from your Pastoral Worker, Pastor or Diocesan agent
- Signed agreement form
- A Catholic in good standing who practices their faith
- Commit to attending classes during the four year program
- Be between the ages of 22 – 65
- Have a mentor from one’s church community for the four years
The cost currently is $1,150 per year. This covers the cost of room and board for the weekends.
MFP is a non-profit 501(c) 3 organization. We depend on donations and grants to pay for the major costs of the program. Because we raise 3/4 of the cost for the students we do not provide any additional financial assistance. If you need financial assistance you will need to work that out with your parish or diocese. Many students in the program have done this.
Students are responsible for their own transportation and the current year cost.